VOIP Business Phone Systems
VoIP phones use voice over internet protocol (VoIP) technology to deliver an internet-based telephone service. Calls are delivered over the internet rather than the traditional legacy technology of the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) or Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN).
Due to the reduced infrastructure needed to deliver phone calls on VoIP technology, voice calls can be provided at a very low cost.
Why choose ADG Communications?
- Tailored solution to match your business need
- Offer a solution to streamline your business communication management
- Our pricing is competitive and transparent
- Offer after-instillation support services for future needs
On-Premises Phone Systems
On-premise PBX is also known as an IP-PBX phone system. It is similar to a traditional PBX system because it is installed at business locations, usually in a computer equipment room or phone closet.
Avaya IP Office is a versatile communications solution that combines the reliability and ease of a traditional telephony system with the applications and advantages of an IP telephony solution. This converged communications solution can help businesses reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve customer service.
Structured Cabling Service Backbone of Businesses
Structured cabling is a critical backbone that drives today’s communication systems. ADG designs and installs dynamic and cost-effective network communication systems built to meet the needs of your growing organization. RCDD and RTPM on staff
Service We Offer:
Surveillance System Installation
We design and install CCTV systems for all size businesses. Our services includes installation for surveillance of entrances, parking areas, receiving and shipping docks for businesses, parking garage, cannabis farm, store front, and much more.
Advance Security Systems
- Certified Product for Cannabis Industry
It is not practical to eliminate all conversational sounds in a workplace, but it is certainly not impossible to significantly reduce intelligible speech throughout a workplace. This is where our sound masking systems come into the picture.
Commercial Video & Audio Installation
We offer commercial audio and video planning, design, & installation services throughout the Arizona and have worked on some of the most prolific store front, conference room, office, and auditorium
Service that we specialized in:
Commercial Wireless Installation
ADG Communications has industry-certified staff available to not only answer your questions regarding WLAN deployments but also assist with planning and implementing Wi-Fi for businesses and corporations.
Service We Offer
Every issue is unique and unpredictable. Any technology, machinery, or software can have this issue in a matter of time. We understand and recognize this problem, so we think Long Term Support Agreement contracts are essential to business.
- Disaster happens when you least expect them. So it is essential to have a backup plan like our recovery service. We can help you protect and bring your communication system back in no time.
- This is a crucial addition to your manufacturer’s warranty. This support provides a wide range and customizable support services to your business needs, including
- Guaranteed Response Time
- Hardware Replacement
- Technical Support Onsite/Remote
- Discount On Additional Work And Material
- 24/7 or 8/5 Support